4973 Snyder Avenue
Matthews, NC 28105
Job Objective To use my personal relation skills and extensive training to acquire a position as Client Services Manager with a reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience to provide software solutions and design require business documents
- Exceptional knowledge of medical laboratory functions
- Outstanding knowledge of site laboratory
- Ability to manage various difficult situation
- Ability to monitor multiple projects at given time
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to prepare presentations for clients
- Proficient in handling high pressure situations
Client Services Manager
Trinet Internet Solutions Inc., Matthews, NC
October 2008 – Present
- Facilitated regular communication with prospective clients.
- Coordinated with resource and department leads to establish all pitch teams.
- Designed various presentations for clients.
- Evaluated all RFP requirements and participated in Quality Assurance meetings.
- Assisted resource management team to determine appropriate level of staff for project.
- Developed proposals and strategies for all project schedule and materials.
- Prepared weekly reports on all project status and progress.
- Managed communication with resource management and department teams.
Client Services Supervisor
Vertis Inc., Matthews, NC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Analyzed client requirements and provide efficient and pleasant response.
- Provided subject matter expertise on all technical and policy issues.
- Monitored client issues and recommended appropriate solutions.
- Supervised efficient working of client support services staff.
- Developed training programs for all senior staff and monitor performance.
- Monitored communication between client support services personnel and clients.
Client Services Specialist
Sysdev, Inc, Matthews, NC
May 1998 – July 2003
- Analyzed customer requirements and configured appropriate software product.
- Prepared and implemented efficient project schedule.
- Participated in all customer representative meetings and provided support.
- Designed customer training plans and resolved all issues.
- Provided upgrade to products and configured various new product features.
- Performed troubleshoot on all processes and resolved all issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Goldey-Beacom College, Wilmington, DE