4586 Eden Drive
Richmond, VA 23219
Job Objective Searching for the right opportunity to enhance my skills and broaden my experience by filling the position of Client Engagement Manager being offered by your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience to work with financial software and managing all customer demands and deployments
- Deep knowledge of software development
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Ability to administer various development branches
- Ability to prepare summaries of all client engagement issues
- Ability to develop effective customer relations
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Proficient to design solution for complex software
Client Engagement Manager
CyberCoders, Richmond, VA
October 2008 – Present
- Administer all management activities and implement processes.
- Analyzed requirements of new and existing clients and assist to increase profit.
- Designed coordinated processes for all client assets.
- Coordinated with global client team to provide optimal level of customer services.
- Monitored and maintained efficiency of all projects.
- Managed all special assignments for cross functional activities.
- Provided optimal level of client support for all processes.
Client Engagement Specialist
BlackRock Inc., Richmond, VA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with Account Managers and prepared efficient market schedule.
- Assisted internal staff and ensured response to all issues.
- Managed all secondary contacts and provided efficient customer care services.
- Collaborated with marketing and content team to manage all specific email campaigns.
- Maintained and provided update to CRM database and maintained contact knowledge.
Client Engagement Lead
Omni Resources, Inc., Richmond, VA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered all projects for customers and ensured optimal level of satisfaction.
- Designed roadmaps for all project and maintained knowledge on issues and status.
- Analyzed customer projects and assisted to identify appropriate benefits.
- Coordinated with management and prepared designs for all projects within resources.
- Monitored all large projects and managed integration of teams for all client projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
North Arkansas College, Harrison, AR