2504 Cottonwood Lane
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Job Objective Educated and qualified Cleaning Manager seeks position in a rising company where I can grow and become an asset.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing cleaning staff
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Profound knowledge of GMCR policies and procedures
- Ability to analyze all customer requirements
- Ability to work according to continuous improvement process
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to maintain and interpret all documents for all safety rules and procedure manuals
- Ability to prepare and interpret all bar graphs
Centaur Building Services, Grand Rapids, MI
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised all cleaning and maintenance activities of office space.
- Assisted to distribute efficient work schedule as per building standards.
- Performed regular everyday inspections on buildings.
- Maintained all quality control services for all cleaning activities.
- Provided training to all new hires and processed all paper work.
- Prepared schedule to handle all emergency situations.
- Coordinated with manager and provide resolution to all tenant issues efficiently.
First Response, Inc., Grand Rapids, MI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered everyday activities of cleaning staff.
- Performed third party audits on all cleaning activities.
- Monitored continuous learning programs for all cleaning staff.
- Managed all cleaning activities for all VT sites and identifies incremental activities.
- Monitored inventory of all cleaning supplies and placed required purchase orders.
- Ensured compliance to all policies and procedures according to safety requirements.
FBG Service Corporation, Grand Rapids, MI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Ensured compliance with all department operating policies and procedures.
- Administered and utilized various cleaning equipments.
- Maintained all work according to safety guidelines with help of various protective equipments.
- Coordinated with supervisors and guests and maintained cooperative environment.
- Managed communication with various teams and supervised support for all supplies and repairs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Lees-McRae College, Banner Elk, NC