4780 Brooklyn Street
Pearisburg, VA 24134
Job Objective Seeking Civil Project Manager’s position in a well established firm to use my education and experience in a way that benefits the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in managing and implementing various civil construction projects
- Exceptional knowledge of company resources and financial model
- Outstanding knowledge of jurisdictional codes and regulations
- Ability to manage efficient working of multiple projects
- Ability to maintain DoD clearance
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to maintain high profile teams
- Ability to maintain efficient relationships
Sr Civil Project Manager
BMW Constructors, Inc., Pearisburg, VA
October 2008 – Present
- Administered various project activities and ensured compliance to all company policies and procedures.
- Prevented any deviation and determined effective project schedule and budgets.
- Prepared and implemented project schedule.
- Established required measurements criteria for all projects.
- Maintained efficient safety processes in various civil projects.
- Maintained various quality control activities.
- Documented all processes and signed all proposals.
Civil Project Engineer
Wiles Mensch Corporation, Pearisburg, VA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained knowledge of all civil engineering principles for all project activities.
- Coordinated with team of civil engineers and functions.
- Developed various civil engineering concepts to ensure successful implementation.
- Performed and managed various complex civil assignments.
- Provided expert knowledge on various products as per requirements.
- Maintained efficient relationships with all existing ones.
- Collaborated and selected appropriate design team for all subcontracts.
- Prepared an efficient work schedule and recommend appropriate hiring.
Brunel Energy Inc., Pearisburg, VA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed research to facilitate alteration on new and existing structures for various civil engineering projects.
- Determined all project requirements and assisted personnel to achieve all required objectives efficiently.
- Supervised all construction projects and coordinated with groups.
- Ensured compliance to all operational demands and organization practices.
- Maintained relationship with senior management and all customer representatives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Barton College, Wilson, NC
Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
The Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA