4483 Hickman Street
Wood Dale, IL 60191
Job Objective To obtain a secured position as Child Care Manager and so I can become a valued member of the team while moving forward with my training in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in AED training and First Aid
- Outstanding experience in children programs and curriculum design
- Exceptional knowledge of head start population
- Huge knowledge of providing abuse treatment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Ability to maintain positive relations with parents
- Ability to develop good relation with parents
- Remarkable communication skills
Child Care Manager
Learning Care Group, Wood Dale, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Developed curriculum and designed efficient practices for center.
- Organized and conducted tours for all prospective parents of facilities provided.
- Designed and implemented various marketing strategies.
- Monitored accreditation process for center and ensured compliance to all licensing requirements.
- Provided weekly development and implemented various curriculum activities.
- Managed financial progress of center and monitored efficient working at all times.
- Maintained safe environment for children at all times.
Child Care Supervisor
Palladia, Inc, Wood Dale, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered everyday activities of all resident group homes.
- Assisted to screen and hire appropriate child care.
- Recommended appraisals and termination as per performance
- Provided treatment plans for all individual residents.
- Prepared social and psychological plans.
- Provided training to therapeutic Crisis Intervention
- Monitored all whereabouts of residents within and outside homes.
Child Care Specialist
Spectrum Health Systems, Wood Dale, IL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided child care services for infants and toddlers.
- Maintained safe and secure environment for all children in facility.
- Monitored all children activities in child area and observed all behavior.
- Scheduled activities for children such as songs and games and ensured nap time.
- Provided assistance to wear own clothes and pick toys by themselves.
Bachelor’s Degree in Child Care Management
Empire College, Santa Rosa, CA