1173 Fannie Street
Columbus, TX 78934
Job Objective Searching for a challenging career as Channel Marketing Manager of well-established company in which to put my skills to the test.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing various channel programs
- Sound knowledge of channel marketing process and programs
- Profound knowledge of Abode Creative and Photoshop
- Ability to manage multiple projects along with internal and external resources
- Ability to successfully complete all projects within required timeframe
- Excellent skills of Business Intelligence Software
- Amazing skills of Microsoft Office Applications
- Proficient in managing various teams
Channel Marketing Manager
Acronis Inc., Columbus, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and executed an efficient channel marketing program.
- Designed various marketing materials such as various sales tools.
- Identified appropriate partners to achieve all business plan objectives.
- Prepared and implemented all co-marketing plans efficient.
- Analyzed effectiveness of all marketing programs.
- Monitor multiple projects with help of internal resources to achieve all market deliverables.
- Maintained progress track and prepared required reports.
- Collaborated with vendor partners and agencies to monitor all channel activities.
Channel Marketing Specialist
Envision Peripherals, Inc., Columbus, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Implemented on various online retail activities and assisted in replenishment.
- Managed multiple projects for collateral development.
- Ensured compliance to timeframe and monitor delivery of metrics.
- Provided an efficient interface for national retail sales team.
- Prepared appropriate assets and toolkits for various retail touch points.
- Developed solutions for all box fixtures and POS activities.
- Maintained professional relationships with vendors.
Channel Marketing Coordinator
Sony Electronics, Columbus, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Collaborated with various teams for retail merchandising programs.
- Prepared all content packages and performed audit on all marketing programs.
- Prepared training programs and managed communication with retail sales.
- Managed communication with various sales, marketing and development teams.
- Coordinated with sales and marketing team to schedule shipping of events.
- Provided technical support to tradeshow logistics and promotions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Emerson College, Boston, MA