3031 Saint Marys Avenue
Holland Patent, NY 13354
Job Objective To secure a position with a reputable company in which to exercise my knowledge and training as a Certification Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience to design aircraft models in aviation environment
- Deep knowledge of airframe specifications and interiors
- Exceptional knowledge of design and manufacturing controls as per FAA guidelines
- Ability to organize and manage all technical processes
- Ability to develop multiple product lines and accuracy in certification
- Ability to human factor regulations and fuel tank safety
- Ability to travel on regular basis
- Proficient in communication skills in both oral and written forms
GE Energy, Holland Patent, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with FAA and maintained airworthiness for various certification products.
- Monitored certification process lifecycle and performed investigation to ensure reliability of all products.
- Managed integration of all aircraft systems and provided engineering support.
- Supervised all development procedures and obtained required certification data.
- Provided technical support to ensure effective resolution of all technical issues.
- Performed regular inspections to ensure compliance to all FAA certification requirements.
- Maintained professional relationships with various agencies.
- Provided training to subordinates if required and performed appraisal for all employees.
STS Aviation Group, Holland Patent, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered all certification processes for various aircraft modification programs.
- Developed required application data to facilitate efficiency in all certification processes.
- Designed various certification and test plans and prepared reports for processes.
- Managed all designing and manufacturing processes and ensured adherence to all FAA regulations.
- Scheduled and maintained efficient annual ODA training programs for all certification processes.
- Provided responses and ensured all FAA approvals and maintained record of all system track.
Quality Control Assistant
Columbia Helicopters, Inc, Holland Patent, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided support to all administrative tasks and maintained quality control for various teams.
- Assisted Quality Control inspectors to manage all work according to FAA certification regulations.
- Designed certification applications to facilitate working of various projects.
- Provided support to all Quality Control departments and certification staff.
- Assisted all Quality Control departments in managing all customers.
- Prepared and issues both new and renewal processes to obtain Certificate of Airworthiness.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Monmouth College, Monmouth, IL