420 North Bend River Road
Lexington, KY 40507
Job Objective Qualified Category Development Manager seeking a position in which to put my communication skills and experience to work for right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in analyzing data and systems and providing training to staff on various merchandising categories
- Exceptional knowledge of consumer research programs
- Profound knowledge of various technologies for systems
- Ability to work with syndicated data for various agencies
- Ability to manage communication with all staff members
- Ability to work on windows and associated software applications
- Ability to operate and manage various office equipments
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
Senior Category Development Manager
H.J. Heinz Company, Lexington, KY
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored assign category and prepared strategies.
- Maintained knowledge of all best practices in category management practices.
- Analyzed various category and channels and ensured optimal level of customer services.
- Provided assistance to consumers for all categories.
- Reviewed demographic profiles and analyzed consumer purchase behaviors across categories.
- Prepared efficient growth plans for various categories.
Category Development Manager
Compass Group, Lexington, KY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Determined and maintained effective professional relationships with various business.
- Prepared and analyzed various marketing presentations for various clients and customer team.
- Maintained and provided update to all scanning databases and evaluated market requirements.
- Designed marketing presentations and evaluated all client businesses.
- Coordinated with business managers and clients to prepare designs for various marketing events.
- Monitored inventory for category and placed purchase orders accordingly.
Analyst, Category Development
Tailor Made Products, Inc, Lexington, KY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained and analyzed management software for various retail groups.
- Analyzed all regional wholesale and retail sales for required category and integrated all data to evaluate product performance.
- Evaluated performance of customers and field staff and supervised working of support staff.
- Assisted to implement all data processes and provided enhancements to all retail pricing.
- Administered and completed all special projects efficiently.
- Installed and provided update to all new software.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Spring Arbor University, Spring Arbor, MI