3266 Burton Avenue
Memphis, TN 38117
Job Objective To secure a position with an expanding company as Call Center Floor Manager where my education and experience can be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in administering smooth working of a call center
- Exceptional knowledge of improving process
- Operational knowledge of computer systems and managing software applications
- Immense ability to work at various schedules
- Deep ability to multitask and meet all deadlines
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to provide optimal customer services
- Ability to identify and resolve all problems
Call Center Floor Manager
Headway Corporate Resources, Memphis, TN
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with seniors and analyzed client requirements and assisted in providing subject matter expertise on all floor programs.
- Developed communication for fundraisers such as prepared background information and provided briefs for materials.
- Designed training programs and documented all procedures on an everyday basis.
- Prepared campaign results and provided it to fundraisers team.
- Managed all floor operations and facilitated actions to maximize performance of campaigns.
- Monitored any issues in donor calls and ensured optimal level of client services.
- Assisted Managers in implementing special plans and ensured success of campaigns.
- Maintained effective work environment and initiated corrective actions as required.
Call Center Coordinator
Unisys, Memphis, TN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered all inquiries coming to call floor and provided necessary information to clients.
- Performed regular follow ups on various referrals provided and ensured optimal customer satisfaction.
- Maintained good working relationships with various customers and referrals.
- Managed working of Genesis centers and associated services.
- Provided efficient genesis services with help of company products.
- Participated in rotation duties and performed appropriately.
Call Center Supervisor
Shopko, Memphis, TN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Reviewed performance of staff and ensured effective achievement of all objectives.
- Evaluated improvement objectives and developed strategies to effectively achieve it.
- Planned various goals for outbound campaigns on a weekly basis and ensured effectiveness.
- Monitored all calls and ensured optimal quality in assisting customers.
- Managed customer complaints and trained staff to handle and resolve all complaints.
- Ensured compliance to company policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Customer Care Management
Miami University, Oxford, OH