2112 Harvest Lane
Ravenwood, MO 64479
Job Objective To secure a position with an expanding company as CAD Manager where my education and experience can be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing various types of CAD tool such as CorelDraw and Solidworks
- Deep knowledge of CAD software applications
- Remarkable ability to communicate with team members on various technical and non technical issues
- Proficient with CorelDraw, AutoDesk products, AutoCAD, Altium Designer and Solidworks
- Outstanding ability to coordinate with engineer and customers
- Skilled to analyze processes and resolve problems
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
JBCStyle, Ravenwood, MO
October 2008 – Present
- Analyzed CAD solutions and recommended necessary use of 2D or 3D elements accordingly.
- Developed various procedures and BIM platforms and ensured proper execution.
- Provided technical support to designers and CAD operators and ensured optimal work standards and recommended technologies accordingly.
- Monitored all problem areas and delays in schedule for customers and ensured resolution of issues.
- Coordinated with business development team and prepared necessary proposals for BIM.
- Reviewed personnel for proficiency in technical aspect and ensured optimal productivity.
- Participated in training juniors on all CAD system issues and its resolution.
- Maintained knowledge on new and upcoming technologies.
Safway Services, Ravenwood, MO
August 2003 – September 2008
- Prepared a PCB layout and made schematic entries to same.
- Performed a variety of 2D and 3D CAD related tasks.
- Developed various mechanical designs on 2D and 3D formats.
- Administered development process and assisted in sourcing appropriate materials.
- Gathered and analyzed technical information from customers.
- Provided support to all products and designs prepared.
- Ensured compliance to company design rules and Quality assurance guidelines.
Terracon, Ravenwood, MO
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided support to plumbing operations and prepared system layouts.
- Maintained and developed CAD standards for offices.
- Assisted both internal and external teams in completing BIM related projects.
- Performed troubleshoot on Navisworks platform and detected any 3D clash in work.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer-Aided Drafting and Design
Wright State University, Dayton, OH