1457 Richards Avenue
Stockton, CA 95202
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Business Travel Sales Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing optimal customer care services in a hotel industry
- Profound knowledge of Rezview and its principles
- Exceptional ability to travel and work at flexible hours
- Remarkable ability to interpret financial data
- Skilled to maintain good relations with customers and staff
- Outstanding skills to provide customer services
- Ability to lift heavy weight
Business Travel Sales Manager
Hilton Worldwide, Stockton, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and executed plans to achieve all objective for plans.
- Administered new customers and managed new business for same.
- Maintained records of all potential customers and businesses.
- Participated in various tradeshows and events assisted in making sales call.
- Scheduled business trips for various assigned markets and made necessary appointments.
- Ensured compliance to all hotel regulations and standards and ensured efficient operations.
- Identified new corporate accounts and maintained effective relationships.
- Participated in all weekly departmental meetings and recommended changes.
Travel Sales Expert
Sage Hospitality Resources, Stockton, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed sales of various travel products and ensured achievement of all company targets.
- Ensured optimal customer services to all clients and maintained premium quality of products.
- Monitored all issues in projects and ensured timely resolution of issues.
- Developed knowledge of all products and its technical specifications.
- Maintained work according to necessary administrative and sales procedures as per Store Procedures Manual.
- Assisted store manager in developing various businesses.
Travel Sales Agent
Highgate Hotels, Stockton, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained good relations with clients and assisted in providing all travel related information.
- Evaluated all published and online sources for accommodation and various discount programs.
- Assisted customers in providing cost of travel, accommodation and associated travel insurance for various trips.
- Administered computerized reservation systems and booked itinerary for hotel.
- Monitored all payments and deposits for various transportation and accommodation process of clients.
- Reviewed reservations and confirmed travel plans prior to travel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality & Tourism Management
Columbus State University, Columbus, GA