2569 Farm Meadow Drive
Gilbert, AZ 85233
Job Objective To obtain Business Relationship Manager’s position in which I can increase my skills and become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in managing process of retail banking and managing cross sell
- Deep knowledge of bank services
- Exceptional knowledge of financial technology
- Remarkable ability to operate standard office equipments
- Outstanding ability to work in a fast pace environment and manage multiple projects
- Good customer service skills in resolving all issues
- Skilled to work with various technologies
- Proficient in managing Microsoft programs
- Familiarity in maintaining records of capital budgets
Business Relationship Manager
WSFS Bank, Gilbert, AZ
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained good relationships with clients and managed all communication.
- Managed relationship with customer stakeholders and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Coordinated with IT departments and developed business processes and associated resources.
- Analyzed current and emerging technology trends in market and assisted in mitigation process.
- Prepared account reports and coordinated with departments to ensure its accuracy.
- Monitored various contracts and managed contract renewals for new and existing clients.
- Assisted in providing communication with clients and teams and assisted customers.
- Prepared reports on everyday activities and presented reports to Director on a weekly basis.
Business Relationship Specialist
Fiserv, Gilbert, AZ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered existing customers and made cold calls to various potential customers.
- Analyzed customer requirements and recommended bank products and services accordingly and closed deals.
- Trained Sales managers in making business development calls and assisted in drafting business proposals for clients.
- Maintained portfolios of clients and ensured optimal services to all.
- Evaluated records and lists of various business development processes.
- Monitored competitor products and prepared strategies accordingly.
Ciena Corporation, Gilbert, AZ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed customers coming to bank and processed all requests and transactions.
- Analyzed customer requirement and prepared consumer accounts for same.
- Assisted customers in providing necessary counseling for various types of accounts.
- Prepared reports on all banking transactions and processed various reports.
- Monitored customer complaints and resolved inquiries and maintained communication with customers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management & Leadership
Morningside College, Sioux City, IA