2412 Simpson Square
Alfalfa, OK 73033
Job Objective Inspiring Business Program Manager is looking for employment that challenges meand that enhances my experience in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in providing client services, assisting in retirement plans for financial industries and maintaining records for same
- Deep knowledge of retirement plans and IRS regulations
- Operational knowledge retirement plans, ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations
- Remarkable ability to maintain good relations with management and clients
- Sound ability to maintain objectives for business processes in functional area
- Skilled to work for long hours and ensured exceptional customer services
- Outstanding communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Proficient in managing telephone calls and providing client services
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
Business Program Manager
GE Home & Business Solutions, Alfalfa, OK
October 2008 – Present
- Managed various teams across large complex projects.
- Coordinated with business units and developed projects according to business requirement.
- Prepared project scope, estimated cost, defined project specifications and ensured compliance to schedule.
- Maintained efficient relationships with business units and project sponsors.
- Scheduled projects, ensured work according to project timeline and budget.
- Planned resources required for project and maintained it.
- Assisted Enterprise Program Management and business unit managers.
- Developed various business procedures and processes.
Senior Account Executive
Mitre Corporation, Alfalfa, OK
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with various clients and partners and ensured optimal level of client services.
- Maintained communication of all services and prepared answers to complex questions that require further analysis.
- Identified financial goals and assisted in its achievement in coordination with financial partners.
- Administered everyday activities according to client requirements.
- Trained and assisted account executives in various financial processes.
- Analyzed process, provided feedback to improve working of process.
Senior Staff Accountant
Polycom, Inc., Alfalfa, OK
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed financial closing on a monthly basis and ensured compliance to all internal requirements.
- Assisted in balance sheet reconciliations and performed regular analysis to ensure data quality.
- Coordinated with controller and provided support to external audits and prepared documentation.
- Monitored payments of sales and maintained regular reports on same.
- Maintained working of special projects and managed financial functions for all.
- Developed annual operating plan for process.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Org and Mgmt
Feather River College, Quincy, CA