1777 Koontz Lane
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective Experienced Business Marketing Manager seeks a new career path where I can put my experience to use for the benefit of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in social media marketing, communications and new media
- Familiarity with html, website publishing, blogging platforms and tools
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, social media tools and techniques
- Huge knowledge of social media marketing programs and
- Wide knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, blogs
- Ability to conceptualize new ideas in organization
- Ability to multitask and complete project on deadline
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information
- Excellent analytic and data skills
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
Business Marketing Manager
Liaison Resources, Los Angeles, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and managed smooth execution of various marketing strategies for various products.
- Analyzed requirements of small businesses and non profits units and developed marketing strategies for same.
- Coordinated with Acquisition team and designed strategies for category creation.
- Collaborated with marketing and finance departments for various social media marketing businesses.
- Reviewed customer base on a regular basis and adapted to changes required in marketing strategies according to changing needs.
- Assisted stakeholders and executives in evaluating project progress on a regular basis.
- Ensured appropriate brand awareness and PR activities in coordination with communication teams for brands.
- Designed innovative marketing programs to cater to larger customer base.
Social Media Marketing Lead
Global Business Services, Los Angeles, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all social media networks for brand promotion and marketing such as blogs.
- Coordinated with various bloggers as a guest for technology content for small businesses.
- Collaborated with marketing teams and prepared necessary communication required for various marketing campaigns and product launches.
- Participated in various events carried by small business houses for network partners.
- Prepared content in form of blog posts and presented it to new channels.
- Administered and maintained an editorial column for bloggers.
Social Media Marketing Assistant
GAP Inc, Los Angeles, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided technical support to online social media and ensured in increasing awareness about brand through it.
- Reviewed brand knowledge and researched answers for various inquiries by customers.
- Assisted staff in all online marketing work on various projects.
- Trained junior staff and subordinates in departmental specific tools and ensured appropriate knowledge on product.
- Monitored tasks and worked according to priority.
- Prepared status reports on various department projects and submitted it to management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration: Marketing
Newman University, Wichita, KS