2959 Roosevelt Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Job Objective Enthusiastic Business Manager seeks a company where my personality and Business Manager ial skills would enable me to have the security and longevity that I am looking for.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing accounts and planning strategies for various financial services
- Profound knowledge financial planning, strategic planning and scenario analysis
- Sound knowledge of nonprofit sector and its principles
- Immense ability to maintain relations with clients
- Exceptional ability to work on various accounting software
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to identify and resolve issues
Amedisys, Inc., San Francisco, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared regular reports on various performance metrics of business operations.
- Analyzed reports and recommended cost effective ways if required.
- Coordinated with managers and recommended methods to increase productivity and submitted reports to management.
- Provided training to various departments and ensured execution of business process across various departments.
- Ensured compliance to organization procedures and policies in all accounting procedures.
- Assisted various departments and prepared monthly reports and ensured completion of all financial objectives and goals.
- Evaluated client reports and monitored all feedback through Earned Value Management.
Business Finance Analyst
PetSmart, San Francisco, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided support to corporate operation functions and analyzed various strategic decisions.
- Prepared and analyzed various trend reports for corporate activities conducted.
- Developed both short term and long term project plans to ensure optimization of business.
- Performed monthly forecasts for various corporate operations and required financial projections.
- Coordinated with Global Finance teams and analyzed efficient working.
Abercrombie & Fitch, San Francisco, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed financial transactions and recorded all entries into same.
- Monitored bank accounts, prepared monthly statements and deposited all checks.
- Performed annual audit on company finances.
- Prepared annual budget and prepared required documents.
- Developed various financial policies and procedures.
- Maintained necessary files and updated records as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Lincoln University, Jefferson City, MO