3608 Railroad Street
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Job Objective Searching for the right opportunity to enhance my skills and broaden my experience by filling the position of Business Analyst Project Manager being offered by your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing equity research systems and maintaining quality assurance for various projects
- Exceptional knowledge of Equity Research procedures and principles
- Outstanding knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Remarkable ability to prepare broker agreement for various stakeholders
- Ability to maintain and schedule all small and medium sized projects
- Ability to assess the validity of a technological solution
- Ability to analyze and document business process and requirements
- Ability to research data issues at screen and physical levels
- Ability to interpret technology requirement
Business Analyst Project Manager
Tradescape, Jacksonville, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored projects and its requirements and ensured its completion before deadline.
- Oversaw working of project life cycle and coordinated with various departments for same.
- Coordinated with stakeholders and ensured satisfaction.
- Managed project and developed cost effective ways of completing it smoothly.
- Provided technical support to project managers and evaluated customer requirements.
- Analyzed industry trends and monitored its effectiveness on equity research systems.
- Developed and managed budget for various processes.
- Ensured compliance to all standards while maintaining security.
SAP Business Analyst/Project Lead
Kiewit Corporation, Jacksonville, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Analyzed specific needs of clients and recommended solutions to improve effectiveness of project.
- Developed short term goals and documented all process.
- Prepared test scripts and test scenarios for various business process.
- Coordinated with various partners and identified areas of improvement and developed ways for same.
- Assisted Quality assurance team and ensured optimal level of quality in various test scripts.
- Designed a detailed project plans with all work assignments.
Senior Business Analyst, SAP
CyberCoders, Jacksonville, FL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with IT and business groups and provided various financial requests.
- Participated in various analysis sessions and designed product lifecycle.
- Prepared new releases for SAP and associated modules.
- Documented all system changes and migration processes.
- Ensured compliance to Business Service Level Agreement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Menlo College, Atherton, CA