2304 Ripple Street
Saginaw, MI 48607
Job Objective To obtain a position as Brand Marketing Manager with an established company in where I can enhance my skills and help the company to grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in conducting internet research in a corporate environment
- Deep knowledge of products and industry
- Proficient with Microsoft applications and adobe suite
- Immense ability to manage multiple projects within deadline
- Exceptional ability to negotiate with vendors on various expenses
- Proficient in using heavy equipments and automotive technologies
Brand Marketing Manager
Creative Group, Saginaw, MI
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and maintained project list and prepared schedule for same.
- Ensured work according to procedures and according to time.
- Designed and maintained various contracts and purchase orders for execution.
- Coordinated with various parties and ensured completion of each project within timeframe.
- Assisted in implementation of overall marketing brand strategy in coordination with sales directors and marketing teams.
- Maintained good working relationships with carious sales managers and regional brand and customized marketing programs.
- Analyzed market reactions to product and evaluated activities and planned various strategies accordingly.
- Prepared and ensured compliance to all predetermined budget and timelines.
Senior Brand Marketing Specialist
MGA Entertainment, Saginaw, MI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with marketing director and manager, developed and implemented annual marketing campaigns.
- Provided support to Marketing Brand campaign with help of various marketing tools and managed retail sales of products.
- Planned and managed budgetary expenses and prepared monthly budget forecasts and submitted it to manager.
- Designed and distributed various monthly and weekly marketing dashboards and submitted it to management.
- Evaluated existing templates and coordinated with various vendors and ensured results.
- Managed all online media campaigns with help of various media agencies and determined various marketing ROIs
Hershey Company, Saginaw, MI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed and maintained intelligence database and published monthly reports.
- Coordinated with program directors and developed various marketing vehicles for various trade shows.
- Analyzed all promotional merchandise and selected appropriate to be part of inventory.
- Provided support to marketing teams and updated and maintained inventory on a regular basis.
- Prepared all marketing projects such as presentations and intelligence reports.
- Designed media kids in coordination with director of government marketing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Marketing
Eureka College, Eureka, IL