376 Science Center Drive
Midvale, ID 84047
Job Objective Seeking the right company in which to fill the position of Brand Manager and utilize my skills and training in this field to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing advertising campaigns and developing strategies and products accordingly
- Sound knowledge of various product categories
- Huge knowledge of marketing techniques and procedures
- Immense ability to develop and apply strategic principles
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to develop and apply strategic principles in relation to varied business activities
- Outstanding skills to develop products and marketing plan for same
- Ability to identify, evaluate and develop new product opportunities
- Ability to drive consensus among divergent groups
Safeway, Midvale, ID
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and implemented short and long term strategies for products.
- Designed innovative and unique marketing plans and identified areas to promote product further.
- Ensured achievement of all brand objectives such as sales and profit.
- Planned all media activities and developed various strategies to support targets.
- Coordinated with various sales teams and developed various key businesses.
- Prepared marketing plans according to marketing strategies and product promotions along with its process.
- Worked with various teams and developed timetable for projects according to requirement of internal projects.
- Performed analysis on business and developed ways to improve working.
Assistant Brand Manager
Newell Rubbermaid, Midvale, ID
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed annual marketing plans and various strategies to position product in market.
- Monitored everyday activities of product in line.
- Performed regular analysis on brands performance such as budgets, customer satisfaction and enrollments and other key matrices.
- Maintained inventory of all course books and materials and forecasted requirements.
- Managed product development and ensured timely completion of all products.
- Designed and maintained project budgets and ensured compliance to same.
Abbott Laboratories, Midvale, ID
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided support to various teams with help of international data.
- Documented all communication in meetings and updated it as per requirement.
- Reviewed and collated sample matrices for various media shoots.
- Monitored competitor activities on a monthly basis and prepared repairs on same.
- Provided support to brand team and managers and developed product for international market.
- Maintained all brand wide projects and assisted in promotion of same.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management: Sales and Marketing
San Fransisco State University, San Francisco, CA