2929 Burton Avenue
Memphis, TN 38128
Job Objective Searching for a challenging career as Associate Brand Development Manager of well-established company in which to put my skills to the test.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing all marketing work in various cross functional teams
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing and strategy development
- Deep knowledge of managing media and landscaping it
- Outstanding ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Ability to evolve media landscape and media consumption habits
- Sound ability to work in various cross functional teams
Associate Brand Development Manager
Hasbro, Memphis, TN
October 2008 – Present
- Initiated new products with developed strategies to meet all sales goals and maintain profitability.
- Coordinated with consumer research manager and designed various researches to understand customer requirement.
- Facilitated product development by accurately analyzing collected data.
- Prepared timelines and ensured project according to schedule.
- Assisted brand development team in developing marketing programs according to business requirement.
- Collaborated with visual branding team and ensured effective new packaging of products.
- Monitored transition of new products according to specifications.
Brand Development Coordinator
Home Depot, Memphis, TN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all marketing maintenance activities of all sport properties.
- Developed and managed all production budget and prepared necessary invoices and payments.
- Prepared project development and ensured project completion according to time and schedule.
- Coordinated with manager and managed all properties of organization.
- Maintained good working relations with various departments and business units.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
Gustavus Adolphus College, Saint Peter, MN