4750 Black Stallion Road
Winchester, KY 40391
Job Objective Searching for a company that needs help in restoring their success by hiring management who will work diligently for them.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in maintaining customer services and providing services to banking customers
- Deep knowledge of bank products and common transaction and service requests
- Wide knowledge of Reg CC, Reg DD and Bank Secrecy Act
- Immense ability to analyze processes and make recommendations
- Outstanding ability to work in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Ability to generate recommendations and strong decision making skills
- Solid understanding of new technologies and software
Branch Operations Manager
PSAV Presentation Services, Winchester, KY
October 2008 – Present
- Developed policies to effectively managed human resources and available materials.
- Coordinated with various activities and engaged in customer services activities.
- Administered effective working of all branch operation personnel and assisted human resources in various placement agencies.
- Assisted branch team and resolved any issues faced by same.
- Evaluated current processes and designed ways to improve productivity and enhance working of projects.
- Collaborated with branch manager and assisted in rolling out new programs.
- Performed audits on branch and ensured readiness of branch.
Branch Operations Officer
Wesco International, Winchester, KY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed various bank policies and controls and ensured compliance to same.
- Evaluated new accounts and checked for appropriate documentation.
- Performed risk management on various activities with help of logs, reports and associated operational activities.
- Provided support to various item processing functions such as review and balancing.
- Assisted clients in providing appropriate services and reports as requested.
Branch Operations Representative
First Niagara, Winchester, KY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided operational and technical support to all retail branch offices and departments.
- Monitored work and ensured timely delivery of all projects.
- Ensured compliance to all regulatory standards and policies.
- Managed all issues faced by regulators and effectively resolved it.
Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management
St. John Fisher College, Rochester, NY