3441 Stoney Lane
Dallas, TX 75202
Job Objective Qualified Box Office Manager seeking a position in which to put my communication skills and experience to work for right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing box office operations, handling cash and coordinating with various staff members as a box office manager
- Outstanding knowledge of Ticketmaster host
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Immense ability to identify issues and resolve issues
- Exceptional ability to analyze and interpret various financial reports
- Excellent skills to provide sound interpersonal skills
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritizing work
Box Office Manager
Live Nation, Dallas, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Hired, trained and supervised efficient working of Box Office personnel.
- Administered everyday working of box office operations on a daily basis.
- Managed work according to ticketing policies and procedures and managed promotional items.
- Ensured optimal level of customer services skills.
- Monitored customer complaints and services in a professional manner.
- Prepared daily sales reports and box office statements and reconciled all events.
- Coordinated with Ticketmaster personnel and maintained financial records and seating manifests.
- Documented training material required for box office policies and procedures.
Assistant Box Office Supervisor
Sears Holdings Corp., Dallas, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered efficient working of ticket operations management staff.
- Provided optimal levels of customer services for selling individual tickets.
- Coordinated with box office staff and assisted in efficient daily business operations and assisted in training.
- Performed audits and maintained cash requirements for ticket office vaults.
- Assisted in processing all payments with help of procedures and forms.
- Ensured compliance to box office policies and procedures.
Box Office Attendant
Kingsborough Performing Arts Center, Dallas, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed ticket sales for concerts and various entertainment events.
- Documented all transactions and ensured compliance to proper procedures.
- Prepared reports on various database information to be submitted to management.
- Maintained work and provided optimal level of customer services.
- Ensured compliance to all regulations and internal policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Set and Exhibit Design
Concordia University, Saint Paul, MN
Master’s Degree in Entertainment Business
Miami Dade College, Miami, FL