242 Beeghley Street
Lakeside Village, TX 76062
Job Objective To obtain a position as Bookstore Manager with a small but dependable companywhere my experience can be beneficial in the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing work of a bookkeeper manager in a retail environment
- Wide knowledge of retail business and associated promotional activities
- Profound knowledge of retail merchandising
- Wide knowledge of purchasing procedures
- Immense ability to resolve all problems
- Ability to direct all operations of a bookstore
- Exceptional ability to interpret financial statements
- Outstanding skills to train and supervise working of staff
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
- Proficient in providing exceptional levels of customer service
Santa Monica College, Lakeside Village, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Administered everyday working of bookstore operations and maintaining inventory of same.
- Monitored general sales for various products and associated general supplies.
- Trained and supervised efficient working of all bookstore employees.
- Ensured customer satisfaction even at times of peak distribution.
- Managed store inventory and maintained records of account receivables.
- Maintained effectiveness of work and managed all customer issues and refunds.
- Assisted departments in maintaining a neat and clean work.
- Observed all department policies and procedures in work.
Full Sail University, Lakeside Village, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with students and academics account and made required purchases for bookstore.
- Maintained records of all publishers and contact information files.
- Managed inventory of books and made purchase orders as required.
- Ensured balancing of cash drawer at end of every working day.
- Monitored books coming into store and maintained records of price.
- Evaluated financial aid packaging for performing book clearance as required.
ASU Bookstore, Lakeside Village, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed all merchandise requests received by customer and ensured completion.
- Maintained records of cash amount in register at end of every shift.
- Determined prices for materials and calculated all sale discounts.
- Monitored inventory of stocks and kept records of sales.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Management
Pfeiffer University, Misenheimer, NC