1683 Fancher Drive
Irving, TX 75062
Job Objective To secure a position with an expanding company as Biomedical Engineering Manager where my education and experience can be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing financial and administrative functions for a biomedical engineering facility
- Outstanding knowledge of electronic biomedical engineering and related principles
- Exceptional knowledge of color code conventions and wiring marking
- Remarkable ability to supervise clinical engineering staff
- Sound ability to make appropriate decisions efficiently and effectively
- Ability to identify and resolve all problems
- Ability to perfom calibration and repair of biomedical equipment and instrumentation
Biomedical Engineering Manager
Kaiser Permanente, Irving, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Performed complex repair work on various medical equipments and provided required solutions.
- Managed complex installations and complex repairs for biomedical equipments and provided regular maintenance.
- Ensured compliance to all OEM specifications and performed installations as per specifications.
- Provided technical support to installations and resolved complex problems.
- Maintained knowledge on technical aspects and ensured proficient in product lines.
- Managed work according to current standards and procedures for effective use of all biomedical equipments.
- Administered appropriate work of all assigned tools and equipments.
- Prepared reports and summaries for work to be conducted according to schedule.
Senior Biomedical Engineering Specialist
Barnes Jewish Hospital, Irving, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Performed advanced technical service functions for various biomedical instrumentation.
- Administered everyday activities for bioinstrumentation technical service staff and contractors.
- Prepared periodic reports and maintained performance records on all data.
- Assisted other departments in preparing cost estimates for technical services.
- Evaluated all technical service contracts and assisted in selection.
- Assisted in training engineering specialist in advanced skills.
Biomedical Engineering Tech
Alexian Brothers Health System, Irving, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed preventative and corrective maintenance on various patient and laboratory research equipments.
- Install specialized electronic clinical equipments and modified it if required.
- Ensured compliance to all clinical engineering practices and policies for all repair work.
- Maintained departmental records for all safety forms according to Federal and State regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering Technology
Rogers State University, Claremore, OK