4274 Hillview Street
Columbia, SC 29201
Job Objective Seeking a position in which to enhance my career as Banking Operations Manager by becoming a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing all retail mortgage sales and operations
- Huge knowledge of bank products and services
- Operational knowledge mortgage platforms, products and regulations
- Wide knowledge of retail banking operations and associated regulations
- Immense ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Proficient with bank back office processes and systems
- Familiarity in handling confidential information
Regional Banking Operations Manager
Capitol Bancorp Ltd., Columbia, SC
October 2008 – Present
- Provided support to various branches of all assigned regional branches in network.
- Coordinated with management for various retail and bank operations and developed various branch operational program.
- Coordinated with market presidents and ensured program provides support to sale efforts in market.
- Supervised working of everyday activities and ensured compliance to all bank procedures.
- Developed new processes to ensured efficient working of system according to necessary timeline.
- Managed braches and performed regular visits and participated in various meetings and conferences for branches.
- Assisted market presidents in evaluating process and provided resolutions if required.
J.B. Hunt, Columbia, SC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted in organizing various activities to ensure proper workflow in operations department.
- Developed and implemented departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintained and monitored department budget and ensured smooth functioning.
- Ensured compliance to all department goals and objectives in work.
- Monitored quality activities and assigned work to employees in functional areas.
- Coordinated with staff and ensured achievement of all company goals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration: Banking
Peru State College, Peru, NE