3454 Green Acres Road
Coinjock, NC 27923
Job Objective To obtain a position as Bank Project Manager with a small but dependable company where my experience can be beneficial in the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in developing complex programs for various matrixes and managed all banking projects
- Huge knowledge of business matters and finance
- Outstanding knowledge of business practices and procedures
- Remarkable ability to explain complex business problems
- Amazing ability to communicate with clients and management
- Skilled to identify problems and resolve it effectively
- Good understanding of business and technology organization
- Proficient with project management software, Microsoft Project and Web Based Project Management Tools
Bank Project Manager
WSFS Bank, Coinjock, NC
October 2008 – Present
- Planned all initiatives for corporate projects and presented it to management.
- Developed project scope and goals and collaborated with stakeholders to management for its implementation.
- Prepared drafts and proposals for budgets of projects.
- Scheduled project milestones and designed various deliverable tools.
- Installed and implemented new technologies in project and ensured feasibility with plans.
- Maintained good relations with external vendors and clients.
- Analyzed project plans, identified issues and resolved it effectively.
- Trained and provided mentorship to various team members.
Consumer Banking Project Analyst
Citigroup, Coinjock, NC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed various long term and short term programs for consumer banking processes.
- Coordinated with portfolio managers and developed portfolio plans and ensured high synergy in it.
- Planned complex programs including various communications and budgeting.
- Maintained an inventory of Consumer Banking clients and designed ways to incorporate it into existing programs.
- Evaluated projects and ensured accuracy of all programs and prepared necessary project status.
- Developed new ways for program reporting and communication.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Keuka College, Keuka Park, NY