4604 Hiney Road
Golden Valley, ND 58541
Job Objective Seeking a position with company in which to exercise my experience and training as a Bank Operations Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in various bank operations such as mortgage
- Exceptional knowledge of administrative functions
- Deep knowledge of banking procedures and regulations
- Remarkable ability to manage multiple projects and resolve all business issues.
- Outstanding ability to maintain all confidential information
- Skilled to manage staff and administrative functions
- Ability to maintain business relationships and adherence to service levels
- Amazing skills to make sound decisions
Bank Operations Manager
Capital One, Golden Valley, ND
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised efficient working of all bank operations.
- Administered employee salaries and assessed all performance in everyday activities.
- Maintained good working conditions and ensured optimal levels of customer services.
- Coordinated with various departments and provided feedback to all.
- Analyzed processes and recommended ways to improve working and updating technologies.
- Ensured all work in compliance to departmental policies and procedures.
- Managed all interaction with customers.
- Provided good training to subordinates.
Banking Operations Assistant
Brokerage Consultants Inc., Golden Valley, ND
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted customer in processing all consumer loans and documented process.
- Coordinated with banks and customers and implemented all loan programs.
- Performed customer service activities and resolved all customer requests.
- Evaluated computer systems and reviewed boarding process.
- Maintained all loan files in a systematic manner and provided support to other teams.
- Handled all incoming telephone calls and other forms of correspondence.
Bank Operations Processor
Grow Financial Federal Credit Union, Golden Valley, ND
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed all customer notices and statements.
- Performed routine maintenance on Postage meters and statement inserters.
- Assisted customers and provided all missing statements as per requirement.
- Prepared records of all daily activities such as spreadsheets.
- Coordinated with various departments and escalated issues whenever required.
- Inspected Visa cards inventory and performed monthly audits on same.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration: Strategy and Innovation
Guilford College, Greensboro, NC