3198 Anthony Avenue
Clyde, TX 79510
Job Objective Inspiring Automotive Sales Manager is looking for employment that challenges me and that enhances my experience in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing work in an automotive industry and maintaining all profit and loss statement of organization
- Deep knowledge of manufacturer specification
- Huge knowledge of managing finances
- Exceptional ability to maintain and train staff members
- Remarkable ability to develop and achieve all sales goals
- Amazing communication and customer service skills
- Skilled to identify and resolve all conflicts
- Proficient in interpreting manufacturers specification
Automotive Sales Manager
Carl Black Automotive, Clyde, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Managed all customer complaints and ensured its timely resolution.
- Monitored staff for various sales and service programs hired and trained staff according to requirement.
- Scheduled prices of all products and necessary discount rates as required.
- Prepared various operational records and analyzed it to determine profitability.
- Coordinated with customers and obtained requirements and developed sales plans accordingly.
- Developed budgets and initiated approval of all expenditures.
- Assisted various departments in designing advertising services and customer specifications.
- Facilitated customers in selecting appropriate products.
Automotive Sales Consultant
AutoNation, Clyde, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all kinds of automobiles and maintained knowledge on all its features to assist customers.
- Maintained good relations with customers and assisted customers in all its queries to acquire new customers.
- Monitored customer requirement and assisted in developing sales plans accordingly.
- Ensured product offers all sales and necessary warranties at tome of delivery.
- Participated in various educational programs and in reading seminars.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration: Marketing
St. Philip’s College, San Antonio, TX