3660 Parrill Court
Valparaiso, IN 46383
Job Objective Qualified Automotive General Sales Manager seeking work with an existing company in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing sales of an automotive industry
- Deep knowledge of various dealership operations
- Operational knowledge of accounting procedures
- Remarkable ability to develop monthly forecasts
- Exceptional ability to comprehend all written information
- Skilled to analyze and resolve all problems
Automotive General Sales Manager
Fields Auto Group, Valparaiso, IN
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with Sales Associates and Manager and assisted in closing various deals.
- Ensured customer satisfaction with manufacturer’s services at all times.
- Assisted general manager in preparing daily and monthly forecasts of profit and unit sales.
- Developed program plans with sales manager to achieve all company objectives.
- Prepared sales promotion and manufacturer programs and ensured resolution of all customer complaints.
- Monitored all expenses incurred by sales department.
- Maintained inventory for vehicles and managed according to required AutoNation regulations.
- Ensured all work in accordance to company policies and safety standards.
Automotive Sales Representative
Russel Automotive, Valparaiso, IN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with various domestic and international clients for making sales.
- Managed inventory of vehicles and necessary parts.
- Coordinated with sales department and ensured achievement of all sales goals.
- Provided exceptional levels of customer services to retain customers.
- Prepared sales contracts and all Performa invoices required in sales process.
- Participated in various meetings and provided necessary feedback.
Automotive Sales Professional
Crown Kia, Valparaiso, IN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed goals in accordance with company’s standards of productivity.
- Managed inventory of automobiles and its associated accessories and ensured benefits to clients.
- Maintained various vehicles and ensured optimal knowledge on product such as services and warranties provided.
- Ensured good relations with existing clients and procurement of new on a regular basis.
- Prepared reports of all sales made and services provided.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration: Sales and Marketing
North Carolina Central University, Durham, NC