4560 Cedar Lane
East Boston, MA 2128
Job Objective Enthusiastic Audit Manager seeks a company where my personality and Audit Manager ial skills would enable me to have the security and longevity that I am looking for.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in conducting professional audits
- Huge experience in managing medical insurance claims, performing audits for projects and maintaining all hospital office bills
- Wide knowledge of contract analysis, invoicing and financial analysis processes
- Profound knowledge of accounting principles and financial statements
- Huge knowledge of contacting methodologies and hospital billing
- Immense ability to maintain effective relationships with employees and clients
- Skilled to maintain confidentiality of all customer information
- Sound skills to manage stressful situations
Ace Group, East Boston, MA
October 2008 – Present
- Oversaw all audits and managed all resources according to established standards and within time and budget.
- Developed audit plans and identified trends and issues for all audit programs.
- Prepared audit plans and programs and associated memorandums.
- Assisted clients and audit division and provided subject matter expertise to clients.
- Designed procedures and evaluated programs and ensured compliance to Section 404.
- Evaluated report responses for management.
McGladrey, East Boston, MA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Performed audits on billing systems and documented process for same.
- Managed legal aspect of invoices and ensured accurate invoicing for all clients.
- Analyzed documents for all audit findings and established all audit results.
- Ensured proper audit controls on procedures according to audit methodology.
- Maintained effective working of audit staff and ensured compliance to HR requirements.
- Administered and analyzed complex financial information and reviewed impact for products.
General Employment, Inc., East Boston, MA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed client profiles and ensured maintenance of current contact information.
- Participated in various client implementation calls.
- Prepared all reports required by clients and prepared ad hoc reports.
- Administered audit program systems and ensured documentation of all audit issues.
- Ensured compliance to all HIPAA regulations and maintained confidentiality.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Hocking College, Nelsonville, OH
Master’s Degree in Accounting: Audit Specialization
Bluefield State College, Bluefield, WV