853 Dennison Street
Modesto, CA 95354
Job Objective Educated and qualified Athletic Business Manager seeks position in a rising company where I can grow and become an asset.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience managing all accounting and business work for organization in compliance with necessary rules and regulations
- Exceptional knowledge of sport rules
- Deep knowledge of physical care of athletes
- Immense ability to prepare reports for CFO
- Ability to walk on irregular surface to outline athletic fields
- Ability to transport, lift, and or unpack classroom and athletic materials
- Ability to measure and outline sports fields in preparation for usage
- Outstanding ability to outline all athletic fields as per requirement
Athletic Business Manager
Ancillary Advantage, Inc., Modesto, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Assisted director in managing administrative work and maintaining budget for all athletic events.
- Evaluated expenditures for athletic budget and accounted expenditures for staff and funds obtained from state.
- Maintained daily log of all ledgers and recorded all expenditures made.
- Established new accounts for new sport activities and programs.
- Determined and maintained all accounting records of new accounts prepared.
- Analyzed yearly budget and associated requests from departments and approved it by director.
- Collated financial data for every year and interpreted same with help of various databases.
- Coordinated with various departments and submitted bids for uniforms and other athletic equipments.
University of Utah, Modesto, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted in getting all courts and fields ready for various athletic events.
- Maintained all vehicles, repaired and detailed according to requirements.
- Monitored usage of buses and ensured its cleanliness at all times.
- Administered locker rooms, gyms and swimming pools and inspected facilities on a daily basis and maintained safety regulations.
- Managed inventory of all athletic department equipments and repaired equipments as required.
- Participated in various departmental meetings and planned activities accordingly.
Dickinson College, Modesto, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed and implemented sports medical program for high school and ensured its administration.
- Administered treatment provided to athletes and coordinated with medical personnel to provide same.
- Maintained a preventive physical program and ensured all equipments and supplies safety at all times.
- Coordinated with high school and arranged physical examinations of athletes and maintained necessary athletic data as required.
- Planned and assisted various coaches and developed various physical training programs and prepared special training menus.
- Scheduled purchases of medical sport supplies and equipments in accordance to budget.
Bachelor’s Degree in Athletic Administration
Saint Peter’s College, Jersey City, NJ