254 Arron Smith Drive
Honolulu, HI 96814
Job Objective Long time Associate Relationship Manager is looking for a new situation that can take advantage of my experience and is a place where moving up is possible.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in developing customer relationships and managing sales functions for various events
- Profound knowledge of internal network and its associated resources
- Exceptional ability to manage various business portfolios
- Outstanding communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to plan projects and resolve all problems
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Ability to identify and drive the development of new business
- Ability to speak in public and making presentations
- High energy level, confident and optimistic demeanor
Associate Relationship Manager
KeyCorp, Honolulu, HI
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared sales presentations for various communities and college campuses.
- Maintained effective working relationships with key administrators and faculty members for organization.
- Planned and executed local promotional programs and events to increase enrollment in organization.
- Hired and trained marketing specialists and campus representatives for programs.
- Analyzed competitor activities and designed programs accordingly.
- Developed innovative ways to increase brand awareness and to get desired results.
- Ensured optimal levels of student services and effective delivery.
- Performed required paperwork and prepared monthly reports and contracts.
Relationship Sales Officer
Capitol Bancorp Ltd., Honolulu, HI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed ideas for new businesses for middle market prospects and clients.
- Designed strategic sales plans and implemented it effectively in coordination with relationship managers.
- Analyzed client businesses and strategies and determined client requirement for new businesses.
- Monitored competitors businesses and prepared plans for new products to promote sales.
- Prepared and wrote proposals and initiated entire sales processes.
- Coordinated with relationship managers for various existing and prospective clients.
Client Relationship Representative
HireRight, Inc., Honolulu, HI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored various bank operations and ensured effectiveness of all bank products to meet client expectations.
- Assisted in opening and closing of all accounts for various clients.
- Managed loan closing process and ensured appropriate documentation of all programs.
- Coordinated with attorney and initiated in loan closings.
- Provided support to relationship managers and prepared expense reports for clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Warner Pacific College, Portland, OR