4650 Kelly Street
Charlotte, NC 28273
Job Objective Qualified Associate Project Manager seeking situation that allows me to use my knowledge to gain business for the company and to bring about positive change.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing project for ad agency, maintaining e commerce project and administered traffic for ad agency
- Exceptional knowledge of print, web and other production tools
- Deep knowledge of web user interface
- Wide knowledge of advertising and marketing principles
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work
- Ability to adapt to new software effectively
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
Associate Project Manager
EMC Corporation, Charlotte, NC
October 2008 – Present
- Administered web creative projects such as direct mail, online ads and print ads.
- Coordinated with clients and determined various business strategies and prioritized it.
- Established schedule of work allocated required resources and managed information.
- Prepared schedule for projects monitored effective working and ensured compliance to deadlines.
- Participated and facilitated project meetings.
- Monitored all work and ensured compliance to all creative deadlines.
- Analyzed processes, recommended changes and provided enhancements to various applications.
- Prepared weekly reports to be submitted to management.
Scholle Corporation, Charlotte, NC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with project manager and design director for completing projects and managing all materials and timelines.
- Monitored all purchase orders and scheduled it in assistance with Project Manager.
- Provided support to Project Manager in creating briefs and evaluated performance in meetings.
- Developed and maintained project folders for various internal systems.
- Participated in various internal meeting and prepared summaries for meetings.
- Administered projects and monitored all changes in status.
WellPoint, Inc, Charlotte, NC
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed master project list and provided updates on a regular basis.
- Prepared production schedules and ensured work according to deadline.
- Coordinated with various departments and ensured efficient progress for projects.
- Monitored all in house programs and administered required information for all researches.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Management
Buffalo State College, Buffalo, NY