1273 Skinner Hollow Road
Azalea, OR 97410
Job Objective Seeking Associate Production Manager’s position in a well established firm to use my education and experience in a way that benefits the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in providing printing specifications, working on Quark express in a creative department
- Huge knowledge of graphic acts and print production
- Immense ability to adapt to various changes in process
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite 4 (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Exceptional ability to coordinate with various teams
- Outstanding skills to perform troubleshoot on digital assets
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to provide instructions to graphic team
- Ability to work in broad range of Graphic Arts applications
- Solid understanding of graphic design layout, concepts and fundamentals
Associate Production Manager
Media Match, Azalea, OR
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with marketing and sales managers and determined various project parameters.
- Prepared and determined project schedules and completed work according to priorities.
- Developed production budgets and ensured compliance to same.
- Assisted Design Manager and selected vendors through evaluation of work.
- Worked with design managers and scheduled all photography assignments.
- Managed all production process and tracked its flow.
- Monitored requests and questions of all internal customers and resolved queries.
Perrigo, Azalea, OR
August 2003 – September 2008
- Prepared layouts and coordinated with various teams to obtain final proofs.
- Analyzed all projects, determined priority for printing work.
- Coordinated with Production Managers and freelance vendors to enhance effectiveness of projects.
- Performed various graphic duties and managed all related write ups.
- Assisted Production Manager in everyday activities.
- Observed design projects and made minor changes if required.
Production Company, Azalea, OR
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted in developing strong visuals in coordination with designers and editors.
- Developed page layouts and prepared required style sheets.
- Ensured compliance to all project schedules and deadlines.
- Maintained knowledge on digital asset technology.
- Coordinated with designers and copy editors to streamline process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Management
Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, IL