4030 Eden Drive
Disputanta, VA 23842
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to utilize my skills as an experienced Associate Marketing Manager while helping company excel and meet long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in marketing consumer products and conducting marketing for various business to business products
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Deep knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop and HTML
- Remarkable ability to analyze requirement and prepare initiatives
- Exceptional ability to work in a fast paced environment and complete work effectively
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to work on CRM systems
- Proficient in marketing strategies and techniques
Associate Marketing Manager
Ingram Micro, Disputanta, VA
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with marketing manager and developed annual marketing plan and associated budget for same.
- Assisted marketing and communication teams in designing all creative materials for marketing.
- Monitored all activities of competitor and maintained knowledge on all new trends and technology.
- Analyzed process, identified resources and implemented cost saving techniques.
- Participated in monthly business reviews and recommended changes to improve efficiency.
- Prepared presentations for business teams and ensured achievement of all objectives.
- Provided support to all product strategies to internal and external agencies.
CBS Corporation, Disputanta, VA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Participated in various tradeshows and seminar activities.
- Performed research on various marketing materials and developed materials and related software.
- Designed various marketing collaterals and direct mails.
- Assisted other departments in designing websites and maintain it effectively.
- Coordinated with other departments and participated in various research activities and analyzed data.
- Maintained databases and evaluated it for accuracy.
NBC Universal, Disputanta, VA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed efficient working of CRM systems and web 2.0.
- Analyzed CRM systems and recommended changes if any.
- Developed a draft of content and designed an effective campaign.
- Administered all processes of department and recommended technologies.
- Prepared track reports for key metrics.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration – Marketing
Concordia College, Moorhead, MN