3293 Old Dear Lane
New York, NY 10019
Job Objective Actively seeking Assistant Service Manager Position where I can contribute the experience I have in this field to the success of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in performing data cabling and low voltage voice for HVAC equipments in same environment
- Huge knowledge of mechanical, HVAC and electrical systems
- Remarkable ability to diagnose malfunctions and repair equipments
- Proficient with Digital Multi-Meters and CAT5 cable testers
- Ability to work in adverse repair and installation environments
- Ability to lift, pull, push or carry 50-250 lbs
- Ability to diagnose and complete repairs
Assistant Service Manager
Gables Residential, New York, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored all schedules, logs and service requests for warranties and repair on a regular basis.
- Evaluated all service requests and determined status of same on computer systems.
- Maintained and documented all EPA logs and asset inventory.
- Administered apartments prior to moving of new residents on same and prepared a check list.
- Investigated all electrical and plumbing related issues and made necessary repairs.
- Performed various duties for apartment blocks such as clearing snow and maintaining swimming pools.
- Reviewed and made repairs to irrigation system and prepared road signs for same.
- Managed property grounds and informed supervisor for any hazard.
Vivint, New York, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered schedules, instruction and service requests by members and performed efficient work
- Prepared apartments to be used by new occupants and ensured a neat and clean area with functional equipments.
- Performed all preventative maintenance on apartment equipments.
- Managed empty apartments and discarded personal belongings left behind.
- Inspected facilities and documented all movements and answered questions related to apartment homes.
- Provided uninterrupted services to members even at night and weekend.
HVAC Service Technician
SITECH, Inc, New York, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided regular services for various products and equipments and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Managed all commercial HVAC systems and performed repairs as required.
- Maintained work by regularly following blueprints and engineering specifications.
- Performed repairs on various products at customer’s location.
- Performed preventative maintenance on site.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Niagara University, Niagara University, NY