4335 Pursglove Court
Dayton, OH 45402
Job Objective To obtain a secured position as Assistant Retail Manager and so I can become a valued member of the team while moving forward with my training in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in providing optimal customer services and managing work in a retail environment
- Deep knowledge of optic beneficial
- Operational knowledge of various software applications
- Remarkable ability to communicate with customers
- Exceptional ability to operate POS register
- Skilled to stand and work for long hours
- Outstanding skills to resolve all problems
- Ability to interpret various instructions
- Ability to work for long hours and weekends
Assistant Retail Manager
Tommy Bahama, Dayton, OH
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored work and ensured maintenance of all company standards.
- Maintained all supplies according to budgeted amounts.
- Investigative competitor information and complied all data.
- Managed all communication with retail optical manager.
- Ensured work according to staff guidelines and controls.
- Hired, trained and supervised all store associates.
- Evaluated work of employees and ensured achievement of all performance standards.
- Ensured compliance to store policies and procedures.
Retail Sales Associate
Orvis, Dayton, OH
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered merchandise and cash handling for all corporate policies.
- Performed all point of sale procedures according to corporate policies.
- Monitored and resolved all customer complaints and ensured satisfaction.
- Prepared receipts and ensured customer receives copy of same.
- Coordinated with supervisors and monitored all merchandise requirements,
- Maintained physical inventory of supplies and made purchase orders.
Retail Sales Merchandiser
Mass Markets, Dayton, OH
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered customer services and ensured optimal level of services to same.
- Managed display and housekeeping for stores.
- Processed merchandise and managed floor stock.
- Coordinated with customers and located appropriate merchandise.
- Monitored customer requests and ensured resolution for same.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion & Retail Management
Humphreys College, Stockton, CA