3834 Charter Street
Lenexa, KS 66214
Job Objective To obtain a position as Assistant Marketing Manager with a small but dependable company where my experience can be beneficial in the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in developing and managing products and performing financial and statistical research
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft applications and Six Sigma
- Ability to conceptualize and implement new market approaches
- Ability to deliver various product related strategies
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and complete work according to deadline
- Ability to identify and resolve all problems
Assistant Marketing Manager
Levi Strauss, Lenexa, KS
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and identified assigned product lines for selected products.
- Participated in meetings for product forecasts and prepared annual marketing plans.
- Administered product marketing budget and ensured compliance to company objectives and goals.
- Managed all products and ensured compliance to all budget objectives and obtained profit.
- Prepared and implemented various marketing plans.
- Provided support to all special projects and prepared and analyzed reports for same.
- Analyzed financial results, tracked sales and prepared standardized marketing projects.
- Coordinated with various departments for various product activities.
Product Marketing Coordinator
VIZIO, Lenexa, KS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained a database for products, prepared a list of features and pricings and recommended changes.
- Managed new product launched and prepared scheduled timeline.
- Coordinated with sales team and prepared all sales tools such as packaging.
- Prepared installation instructions as required by product line.
- Assisted legal team and prepared warranty and disclaimer for products.
- Administered communication bulletins for product launches.
Product Marketing Specialist
Zipcar, Inc., Lenexa, KS
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed project charters and participated in status meetings with stakeholders.
- Maintained good working relationships with service and technology teams.
- Managed all communications with customers, developed training materials and processes according to prototype.
- Monitored feedback for all customer experiences and provided support to business cases.
- Facilitated work in a project team and assisted a safe environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Air University, Maxwell AFB, AL