2095 Rocket Drive
Columbus, OH 43085
Job Objective I would like to secure Assistant Business Manager Position with a growing company where I can utilize my training and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in providing customers service for business to business financial transactions and managing large and complex projects
- Operational knowledge of project management
- Deep knowledge of financial software programs
- Remarkable ability to organize work and prioritize work
- Exceptional ability to present information for customers
- Skilled to resolve all errors
- Amazing skills to respond to all customer queries
- Proficient in taking decision and working independently
- Skilled at interpreting business publications
Assistant Business Manager
Acosta, Columbus, OH
October 2008 – Present
- Administered all fee credit and tuition according to school and state agency policies.
- Managed payment plans and maintained all student account transactions.
- Maintained all school housing transactions and recorded deposits and refund for accounts.
- Analyzed weekly receivables for month end processes.
- Prepared and processes all adjustment forms for students according to required time.
- Monitored student accounts and posted charges in a monthly basis and prepared financial plans.
- Assisted students in making all school payments and answered related queries.
HR Dynamics, Inc., Columbus, OH
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with development team and end users and ensured optimal efficiency.
- Analyzed and identified business requirements, prepared functional specifications and recommended changes if required.
- Performed analysis on business process and technology platforms.
- Prepared and documented test strategies for preparing test scripts.
- Monitored processes identified risks and provided solutions on time.
- Coordinated with development and analysis team and designed solutions for clients.
FEGS, Columbus, OH
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided solution to relationship managers by providing help on phone.
- Maintained inventory for equipments and prepared purchase orders.
- Prepared custom reports in excel and prepared reports as required by clients.
- Monitored all client queries and issues and ensured timely resolution.
- Assisted other department in setting up businesses in new locations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Saint Joseph College, West Hartford, CT