1921 Cooks Mine Road
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Job Objective Inspiring Assembly and Engineering Manager is looking for employment that challenges me and that enhances my experience in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in supervising manufacturing environment and administering customized assembly work.
- Deep knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering principles
- Exceptional knowledge of medical devices and related instruments
- Remarkable ability to maintain relationships with existing and potential customers
- Sound ability to analyze test data and derive conclusions from it
- Familiarity with Six Sigma, lean, quality, reliability and manufacturing technology
- Wide knowledge of FDA Quality System Requirements and ISO 13485
- Exceptional skills for interpreting technical information
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and competing work demands
Assembly and Engineering Manager
Cooper Industries, Santa Fe, NM
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and implemented strategies for various manufacturing process and ensured delivery of quality products.
- Planned and prepared budget and monitored costs and resolved all staffing issues for department.
- Designed continuous improvement plans and executed manufacturing techniques.
- Coordinated with sales department and developed relationship to increase sales with existing customers.
- Participated in closing various business deals and coordinated with departments for completion of requirements.
- Provided support to design of new products for customers and assisted customers in requirement.
- Prepared start up for various products and coordinated with customers for same.
- Ensured compliance with all Quality and Regulatory standards.
CNH, Santa Fe, NM
August 2003 – September 2008
- Evaluated equipment drawings and analyzed customer requirements for each machine.
- Managed multiple machines and ensured production according to customer deadline.
- Organized components and parts for each individual production process.
- Maintained an inventory of parts and customized equipments according to requirements.
- Performed inspection on all assembly work and reviewed all production process.
- Ensured compliance to all customer specifications and quality standards.
Agilent, Santa Fe, NM
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed tests in assemblies and sub assemblies and ensured compliance to specifications.
- Coordinated with various departments and implemented all workflow orderly.
- Managed and evaluated engineering models.
- Performed troubleshoot on multiple variables and analyzed root cause.
- Provided feedback on all internal and external engineering processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Management
Castleton State College, Castleton, VT