554 Wildwood Street
Akron, OH 44305
Job Objective Qualified Art Manager seeking work with an existing company in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in developing digital graphics on various softwares and other online softwares
- Exceptional knowledge of copyright issues
- Deep knowledge of HTML and Flash
- Immense ability to develop high quality animations and graphics
- Exceptional ability to initiate new ideas
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain productivity goals
- Solid understanding of maintaining quality work
- Proficient in Quark express, indesign and Quark
Crutchfield, Akron, OH
October 2008 – Present
- Administered working of all employees in animation department and its production.
- Supervised working of staff, evaluated performance and provided training if required.
- Developed and implemented department objectives and provided training.
- Managed long and short term goals for efficient working of team.
- Maintained department schedule and ensured appropriate workflow.
- Coordinated with visual animator and managed efficient working.
RAPP, Akron, OH
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with team members and administered everyday activities.
- Assisted copy supervisor and traffic department in managing everyday workflow.
- Developed art strategies and ensured sound conceptualization of same.
- Monitored visual designs and ensured compliance to all client brands.
- Maintained knowledge on trends and initiated it into new accounts and clients.
- Assisted in making sales to clients.
Art and Animation Project Coordinator
LAIKA Inc., Akron, OH
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed progress of all animation and art work.
- Provided animation reports and updated reports to be submitted to management.
- Prepared time schedules for projects and required estimates.
- Coordinated with animation and art team and prepared timelines.
- Provided training to all art and animation members.
Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia Design and Development
Georgia College & State University, Milledgeville, GA