2915 Clay Street
Shelbyville, IN 46176
Job Objective Experienced Architectural Manager seeks a new career path where I can put my experience to use for the benefit of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in designing architecture methods, developing prototypical drawings and managing commercial projects
- Operational knowledge of construction projects
- Sound knowledge of architectural design principles and procedures
- Immense ability to identify problems and collect required data
- Familiarity with Architecture Planning, Schematic Architecture Design and Defining Technical Platforms,
- Exceptional ability to multitask and complete all work according to deadlines
- Excellent skills in managing projects and related methodologies
- Ability to plan architecture designs and drawings
- Ability to manage development of lifecycles
- Ability to develop reports and accurate drawings
Middough Inc., Shelbyville, IN
October 2008 – Present
- Administered day to day activities of all IT architecture discipline and developed associated strategies.
- Developed an architectural process and evaluated technology on a regular basis and ensured compliance to state regulations.
- Analyzed technologies and recommended solutions for various applications.
- Managed all applications and technology, identified obsolete technology and replaced it.
- Designed innovation programs for new and existing applications.
- Monitored architectural designs and ensured compliance to all business objectives.
- Prepared various IT architecture standard and guidelines and ensured adherence to same.
- Maintained effective relationships with IT enterprise architecture department.
CH2M HILL, Shelbyville, IN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided support to project designer in developing designs for projects.
- Developed various architectural projects such as design sketches and models.
- Prepared drawings according to office CAD standards.
- Evaluated design requirements for various architectural drawings and recommended changes.
- Participated in various team meetings and assisted with information as required.
- Maintained knowledge on current technique and improved technical skills.
HOK Group, Inc., Shelbyville, IN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Prepared final sketches for drawings and specified required materials.
- Designed electronic drawings with help of AutoCAD.
- Managed drawings for all new projects.
- Analyzed drawings updated it and corrected if any mistakes.
- Provided support to architects as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Drafting
Adrian College, Adrian, MI