600 Honeysuckle Lane
Chehalis, WA 98596
Job Objective Enthusiastic Aquatics Manager seeks a company where my personality and Aquatics Managerial skills would enable me to have the security and longevity that I am looking for.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in lifeguard training and first aid and safety
- Huge experience in supervising complex large aquatics facility, developing various aquatic programs and designed associated safety programs
- Operational knowledge of pool water chemistry
- Outstanding knowledge of emergency response protocols
- Immense ability to analyze various pool mechanical operations
- Exceptional ability to evaluate performance and ensured achievement of objectives
- Excellent skills to maintain relations with customers and public
- Ability to interpret aquatics programs
Weston Solutions, Chehalis, WA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed various aquatics programs and ensured enhancement of all services.
- Designed and executed aquatic programs and organized all safety programs.
- Monitored work of all staff and volunteers and provided training if required.
- Evaluated progress of all programs and ensured its effectiveness.
- Administered program budgets and ensured compliance to same.
- Maintained good working relationships with community and agencies and interpreted programs.
- Managed facilities and ensured compliance to all State and federal safety laws.
- Provided response to various emergencies in coordination with police and fire agencies.
YMCA, Chehalis, WA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered everyday working of aquatic facilities and ensured compliance to all policies.
- Trained and evaluated work of part time aquatic staff.
- Monitored equipment inventory in aquatic facilities and recommended equipments as and when required.
- Coordinated with university staff and maintained mechanical systems for pools.
- Supervised pool equipments and arranged facility for any special events.
- Participated in various development facilities.
UPG Aquatics, Chehalis, WA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Oversaw efficient working of all comprehensive aquatics program.
- Ensured optimal level of customer services by aquatic staff.
- Trained lifeguards and ensured compliance to safety standards.
- Maintained records of all training and in service sessions provided.
- Managed pool water chemistry and ensured optimal safety.
Bachelor’s Degree in Recreation
Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, IN