796 Cityview Drive
Chester, PA 19013
Job Objective Long time Application Development Manager is looking for a new situation that can take advantage of my experience and is a place where moving up is possible.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in developing web applications, maintaining database and working on SQL 2005 programming
- Deep knowledge of open source tools
- Exceptional knowledge of outsourcing methodologies
- Outstanding ability to analyze bugs and identify its root cause
- Remarkable ability to develop and document test plans
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to manage developmental lifecycle of applications
- Proficient in implementing various strategic projects
- Familiarity in administering and planning budgets
Application Development Manager
Schawk, Chester, PA
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with various business units and determined priority for projects and analyzed resources required.
- Developed various market leading technologies and delivered systems.
- Analyzed industry trends and designed ways to improve client services.
- Identified complex business problems and resolved technical issues.
- Assisted OEL programs and developed IT strategic plans for same.
- Designed and implemented various ideas for OEL business units.
- Hired, trained and supervised efficient working of staff.
- Established various strategic relationships with various units.
Application Development Lead
JPMorgan Chase, Chester, PA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed and provided support to PEGA PRPC applications.
- Participated in designing and providing support to various high quality projects.
- Maintained knowledge on various features of PRPC applications and its limitations.
- Designed tests and documented tests for various applications.
- Ensured delivery of all high quality codes to clients according to schedule
- Analyzed all development processes and ensured ways to improve processes.
Application Development Specialist
CIGNA, Chester, PA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Analyzed complex problems and modified programs to resolve all issues.
- Provided optimal technical solutions to all client requirements.
- Identified issues and performed root cause analysis for issues.
- Documented enhancements for all small and medium size enhancements.
- Ensured compliance to all SDLC standards and management procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Las Positas College, Livermore, CA