52 Locust View Drive
San Jose, CA 95113
Job Objective Educated and qualified Apartment Assistant Manager seeks position in a rising company where I can grow and become an asset.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing customer services and managing apartment buildings
- Profound knowledge of business principles
- Deep knowledge of customer services
- Remarkable ability to respond to all kinds of enquiries
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
Apartment Assistant Manager
McKinley, San Jose, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with community manager and managed entire apartment community.
- Assisted in maintaining books and records of all rent collection.
- Maintained community related activities and monitored lease of all rent related property.
- Monitored and managed all resident requests and complaints.
Legacy Partners Residential, San Jose, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted in leasing all apartments to prospective tenants.
- Monitored all incoming calls and assisted present and future residents in all queries.
- Administered sales appointments.
- Coordinated with marketing team and generated traffic in apartment area,
- Prepared and ensured accuracy in all paperwork related to lease.
- Oversaw all activities and performed checks on residents.
Apartment Leasing Consultant
AMLI, San Jose, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted in carrying marketing activities to surrounding areas.
- Prepared all security leases to various areas,
- Maintained and prepared marketing and lease reports and administered follow ups.
- Organized all work effectively and ensured completion of work.
Bachelor’s Degree in Property Management
Santa Ana College, Santa Ana, CA