1912 Worthington Drive
Dallas, TX 75212
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to utilize my skills as an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Manager while helping company excel and meet long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in FAA Airframe and Powerplant licenses
- Experience in maintaining aircrafts, repairing and made modifications if required
- Exceptional knowledge of aircraft maintenance and production
- Deep knowledge aircraft technical directives
- Wide knowledge of FAR Part 121 Air Carrier, C-130 and KC-135 aircraft operations
- Remarkable ability to identify complaint and resolve issues
- Outstanding ability to work for long hours according to specifications
- Skilled to coordinate with customers and team members
- Excellent skills to standardize situations
Aircraft Maintenance Manager
BAE Systems, Dallas, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained aircraft and ensured safety in all maintenance work.
- Developed plans and achieved all departmental and operational goals.
- Coordinated with team members and maintained accuracy and proficiency of reports.
- Monitored maintenance facilities and ensured compliance with FAA and OSHA regulations.
- Prepared and maintained technical manuals for facilitates.
- Ensured compliance to all policies and procedures in facility.
- Administered budget for maintenance and prepared monthly budget.
Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
URS Corporation, Dallas, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised effective working of facility and performed preventative maintenance on same.
- Maintained General Maintenance Manuals and ensured accuracy on all records.
- Monitored facilities and equipments and ensured compliance to all DOT and OSHA.
- Prepared necessary reports and summaries appropriately.
- Managed maintenance operations group and provided timely activities.
- Facilitated all work according to company policies and procedures.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
AAR Corp., Dallas, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Preformed repairs and modifications on all powerplant airframes according to FAA requirements.
- Monitored all disassembled and defective parts for aircrafts.
- Installed and assembled various replacement parts.
- Performed tests and troubleshoot on aircraft systems.
- Inspected facilities and performed routine checks.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Maintenance
George Fox University, Newberg, OR