4738 Summit Park Avenue
Fairhope, AL 36532
Job Objective Seeking Air Freight Manager position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing international transportation and overseas business
- Exceptional knowledge of warehouses and ocean carrier
- Operational knowledge of licensing and letters of credit
- Immense ability to adapt to changing requirement
- Outstanding ability to identify and resolve all issues
- Sound communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in understanding import and export procedures
- Proficency in various Microsoft applications
Air Freight Manager
Talmo & Associates Inc., Fairhope, AL
October 2008 – Present
- Administered everyday activities and handled international freight.
- Coordinated with teams and ensured efficient movement import and export freight.
- Maintained good relationships with various ocean and air carriers.
- Ensured compliance to all RFQ quality regulations and implemented it on locations.
- Coordinated with international partner and developed new line of businesses.
- Monitored customer issues and assisted in resolving all of it.
- Facilitated in maintaining updated knowledge on all TSA requirements.
- Assisted team members in managing work effectively.
Air Freight Coordinator
Ryder, Fairhope, AL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised all activities for customer and drivers.
- Maintained process and ensured delivery on time.
- Coordinated with drivers and customers and ensured retention of customers.
- Assisted customer service personnel and operations and obtained approvals for fleet.
- Participated in various customer services team.
Air Freight Operational Expert
VF Corporation, Fairhope, AL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with account managers on all air freight related shipments.
- Managed all air shipments and participated in team.
- Monitored delivers and air freight shipments.
- Prepared shipper status on KSMS.
- Assisted account management team in pricing of freight.
- Obtained necessary AES information for all export shipments
Bachelor’s Degree in Travel Counseling
Richard Bland College, Petersburg, VA
Master’s Degree in Logistics
Limestone College, Gaffney, SC