Newport News, VA 23608
Job Objective Seeking the right company in which to fill the position of After Sales Manager and utilize my skills and training in this field to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing customer services and managing all account receivables according to Federal, State and local legislations
- Deep knowledge of construction industry and related procedures
- Immense ability to maintain relationships with coworkers
- Deep ability to coordinate with acting and cultural ambassadors
- Good understanding of general accounting principles
- Skilled to pay attention to detail and make required decisions
- Good telephone skills
After Sales Manager
BuyWithMe, Newport News, VA
October 2008 – Present
- Administered all activities of After sales team, hired and trained employees according to company policies.
- Determined After Sales business objectives and ensured optimal services for clients.
- Developed, executed and implemented effective customer service business plans.
- Maintained high quality for IKEA customers and minimized all losses.
- Documented customer issues and ensured resolution as soon as possible.
- Coordinated with safety and security department and ensured compliance to all policies and procedures.
- Managed a neat and clean area according to internal and external standards,
- Performed all activities for store such as opening and closing.
After Sales Representative
Cox Communications, Newport News, VA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Ensured compliance to all safety guidelines in construction sites.
- Managed reports, identified issues and assisted in its resolution.
- Determined root cause of problems and recommended changes for improvement.
- Administered all billing inquiries and maintained effective relations with customers.
- Provided support in credit collection and providing cash application.
After Sales Assistant
oDesk, Newport News, VA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained effective communication with various service providers.
- Prepared field failure reports on a regular basis.
- Monitored repairs and maintained inventory for spare parts.
- Managed all credit notes obtained from various cellular brands.
- Administered all communication with customers such as telephone and emails.
- Supervised working according to operating procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing
Columbia Basin College, Pasco, WA