1674 Westfall Avenue
Ranchvale, NM 88101
Job Objective I would like to secure Advertising Traffic Manager position with a growing company where I can utilize my training and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing Ad trafficking software and monitoring all online advertising and marketing
- Operational knowledge of database systems
- Huge knowledge of third party advertising tags
- Immense ability to identify and resolve all issues
- Proficient with Ad trafficking software – Real Media Open Ad Stream or Doubleclick DART
- Exceptional ability to multitask and adapt to new concepts
- Skilled to work on various online ad serving systems
- Immense skills to perform troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Proficient in working on new media and internet
Advertising Traffic Manager
Resolution Media, Ranchvale, NM
October 2008 – Present
- Administered marketing programs and tracked progress of all programs.
- Analyzed key indicators of marketing programs and analyzed inventory for same.
- Coordinated with designer, clients and developers for formulation marketing programs and preparing organizational designs.
- Managed efficient working of special projects and ensured maximization of revenue.
- Ensured optimal level of customer satisfaction in various campaigns.
Advertising Traffic Coordinator
BrightRoll Inc., Ranchvale, NM
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided support to advertising operations managers and maintained efficient working of campaigns.
- Coordinated with sales managers and managed efficient working of regional websites and assisted sales.
- Managed everyday ad placements for clients, scheduled and performed regular updates.
- Maintained required documents and its technical specifications.
- Prepared codes for HTML and assisted in delivering all ad creative.
- Monitored advertising inventory and forecasted requirements.
Razorfish, Ranchvale, NM
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided optimal client services and maintained an accurate trafficking system.
- Analyzed performance of multiple advertising campaigns and recommended strategies to optimize efficiency.
- Coordinated with third party servers and developed all creative specifications.
- Monitored campaigns and ensured highest return on investments.
- Organized work and ensured work according to schedule.
- Designed innovative ideas for marketing and product schedule.
Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising Design
Baldwin-Wallace College, Berea, OH