4134 Beechwood Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 7305
Job Objective Experienced Advertising Sales Manager seeking employment with reputable organization where my skills and training can be a positive contribution to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing online advertising and local advertising sales for media industry
- Sound knowledge of social media tools
- Operational knowledge of consumer trends and merchants
- Remarkable ability to handle multiple projects according to deadline
- Deep ability to adapt to changing situations
- Amazing communication and presentation skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications
- Good understanding advertising and financial industry
Advertising Sales Manager
Inmar, Jersey City, NJ
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained effective working relationships with companies with help of ad agencies.
- Established business models for clients, prepared success metrics and designed various advertising options.
- Monitored company objectives and prepared strategies for sale processes to complete all goals.
- Managed all communication related to project deliverables and program optimization.
- Participated in review meetings and completed processes.
- Developed technologies for managing proper execution of all projects.
- Prepared records of all account status and presented it to management on a regular basis.
- Designed client campaigns and ensured computability of technology with processes.
Advertising Sales Representative
Screenvision, Jersey City, NJ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed leads to garner more clients with help of multiple sources.
- Administered all meetings with various prospects.
- Managed business deals and performed required negotiations on same.
- Prepared proposals and contracts in compliance to guidelines.
- Prepared communication for all sales activities and contact.
- Documented client acquisitions and requirements.
Advertising Sales Executive
Gather Inc., Jersey City, NJ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed good working relationships with sales team and conducted cold sales call.
- Maintained relationships with existing customers and maintained knowledge on company products.
- Provided exceptional customer services and provided support for same.
- Monitored processes and ensured customer satisfaction resolving problems if required.
- Administered contacts and maintained effective retail rates.
- Facilitated in maintaining relationships with clients and representatives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Media Design
Methodist University, Fayetteville, NC