1565 Clay Lick Road
Westminster, CO 80030
Job Objective Seeking a position with company in which to exercise my experience and training as an Advertising Operations Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing ad operations for major publisher unit on one or more ad serving platforms
- Exceptional knowledge of ad serving technologies
- Deep knowledge of third party tags for media advertising technologies
- Immense ability to coordinate with internal and external clients
- Outstanding ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Skilled to analyze process and resolve issues
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Wide knowledge of travel industry
Advertising Operations Manager
CBS Corporation, Westminster, CO
October 2008 – Present
- Administered online advertising campaign and ensured accuracy in implementation.
- Analyzed multiple campaigns, prepared and maintained campaign reports for same.
- Performed comparisons of objectives with data and developed strategies to maximize return on investment.
- Coordinated with sales department and prepared modification for campaign if required.
- Performed troubleshoot on ad creative, tracked progress and prepared report on same.
- Assisted clients and sales team and resolved all coding issues.
- Administered quality assurance checks on various campaigns.
- Maintained an inventory and forecasted requirements.
Advertising Operations Coordinator
Practice Fusion, Westminster, CO
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with content management system and developed text links for advertisements.
- Maintained and updated revenue spreadsheets and monitored performance on same.
- Analyzed performance for revenue trends and recommended changes according to metrics.
- Monitored inventory levels and estimated current and future requirement.
- Prepared weekly and monthly reports for various advertisers.
- Managed advertising campaigns and performed monthly billing systems.
Advertising Operations Specialist
Bausch & Lomb, Westminster, CO
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained all ad campaigns on website and ensured appropriate reports and delivery rates.
- Administered effective delivery of ad campaigns for sales team.
- Managed knowledge about all new technologies and performed tests as required.
- Coordinated with various vendors and implemented integrated campaigns.
- Performed troubleshoot on all operational campaigns
- Ensured optimal level of customer service skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising Communications
Christendom College, Front Royal, VA